Saturday 17 March 2012

Busy day :)

Today I finally published my Esporòfits eBook with all the patterns! also on Etsy and Patternfish (to go up soon, this goes to my pattern page meanwhile).


I revised the patterns thoroughly yet again, and decided it was about time I published the mittens' pattern in Spanish. I had a nearly finished translation around for ages and today I finished it up, laid it out in the new landscape design, and published it in Ravelry as well.

Yesterday my featured pattern add started running on the Ravelry pattern page so I am hoping a little more exposure these 15 days :)



Chordata eBook and hat are up on Etsy as well. And I suppose that is all for today! Messy kitchen here I come ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.